This policy aims to protect the personal data of the individuals browsing through the website or making transactions online using our platform.
Purpose of the policy
In this policy, we describe how wizi.institute collects, uses, and shares information about you through our online interfaces, including but not limited to https://www.wizi.institute/ (Hereinafter the “website”). This policy is also designed to provide information on how wizi.digital ensures data security, conducts data transfers and process requests from data subjects.
Types of Personal Data collected
The Personal Data that we collect about you depends on the context of your interactions with us, the services and features that you use, your location, and the applicable laws. Personal Data is stored in personnel files or within the electronic records of wizi.digital.
The following types of Personal Data may be held by us:
Personal Identification Data
- First Name, Last name
- Email- Id
- Phone Number
- Aadhar number
- Bank Account information
- Payment gateway account details
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Educational qualification(s)
If you are a registered user
- Login credentials
- Visitors IP Data
- Date and time of website visit
- Pages visited and navigation on the website
- Browser being used
- Language of the browser being used
- Words searched for
- Projects and Assignments submitted
- Program performance data
- Web Cam Recordings
- Posts made to public forums through our platform
We do not collect any payments information processed by third-party payment gateway providers.
Why do we collect your Personal Data?
- We use your information for managing and tracking your attendance, progress and completion of a Program
- To send you updates about the Program and live sessions, other wizi.institute events, platform maintenance or new additional services provided by wizi.institute
- For providing information to relevant external authorities for tax, social security and other purposes as legally required
- Conducting surveys to assess your satisfaction
- Setting up of accounts and maintaining them and subscriptions with third parties that provide information and research services or communication services
- To prevent malicious software distribution, to ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems
- Business management and planning, like accounting, auditing and insuring
Advertising and Marketing Purposes
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your Personal Data uses, especially around marketing and advertising. If you have consented to receiving marketing related services from us, only then you will receive the same.
We may use your Personal Identification, Identity, Contact, Electronic and User generated Data to understand what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you.
Where electronic direct marketing communications are being sent, you can opt-out in each communication sent, and this choice will be recognized and adhered to by us.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Wizi.digital may share the personal information collected or provide such access to industries within the wizi.institute group.
We may share your Personal Data includes with the following bodies
- With the Indian government, including tax and social security authorities
- During an audit or assessment
- With service providers, to maintain an efficient and commercially viable business, including technology, telecom, internet providers
- With professional advisers, consultants, and recruitment agencies, to conduct background verification and reference checks
- Administer benefits and payroll, deal with disciplinary and grievance issues and maintain emergency contact details
- With our legal advisors and external auditors for legal advice and to conduct business audits
Note: We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.